Thanks so much to Heather @ The Sassy Book Geek for nominating me for this award. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you totally should! She’s hilarious and her posts are always so good!
- Include the award image in your post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever mentioned you and leave a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the blog: Okoto Enigma (cool name btw)
- Tell your readers three things about yourself and answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
- Nominate ten to twenty other blogs and notify them on their blogs
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice
- Share the link to your best/favorite post!
Three Facts About Me
- My dream job is to be an elementary school teacher, preferably grades 3-5.
- I can touch my tongue to my nose (and super proud of it!)
- If I could wish for one thing, I’d want to be able to sing well. Not superstar level, but I just love singing along to songs and I’d wish that my voice did not sound like a dying cat whenever I did.
1. What is your favorite game to play? (physical, board, card, video, any kind!)
As my family and friends can tell you, I am obsessed with Scattegories. Even though I’m so bad at it, I always force anyone I can to play it with me. Any trivia game is fun, but combine it with a Boggle-esque element and it’s so fun!
2. Weird/Random: Do you like sloths as well, why or why not?
I wouldn’t say I like or dislike sloths, but I find them really amusing. But besides that, I never really formed a strong opinion on them. I guess that’s closest to liking sloths than not liking them.
3. Would you rather live in a fantasy or sci/fi world?
Fantasy for sure! I’d 100% die in a sci/fi world, but I’d have a chance of living in a fantasy world. Plus, it would be so fun to attend a Hogwarts and live in a world with magic and cool creatures.
4. What book are you looking forward to most in 2017?
The book I was looking forward to the most in 2017 was By Your Side by Kasie West. I preordered it, and read it in about a day, and was a little disappointed (you can read my review on it here, gosh that was some shameless self promotion). Besides that, what I’m currently looking forward to the most is Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han, although she has a reputation of breaking my heart in the final book of a trilogy, so it’s a bit hesitant.
5. If you could go to one big event anywhere in the world, what would it be? (concert, party, launch, award show, etc.)
This is such an interesting question. I’d love to go to the Summer Olympics one year. I’ve always loved watching the swimming, diving, and gymnastics, so if I could go and watch these superstars perform in real life, I think I would cry. It’d be so amazing.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Do you have any guilty pleasures? If so, what?
- Do you have a hidden talent that you’re proud of? If so, what?
- If you were a kitchen utensil, what kitchen utensil would you be and why?
- What is the last book you’ve cried during?
Louise @ Bookasaurus Blog|Ashley @ Bumbling About Books|The Biblio-Princess|Tiana @ The Book Raven|The Scottish Librarian|Pages Unbound|The Daydreaming Bookworm|Book Princess Reviews|A Book. A Thought.|Hungry Monster|