I was tagged for this award months ago by Charlotte Annelise. Thank you so much for thinking about me! If you don’t follow her already, go look at her blog. She has such beautiful graphics and thoughtful reviews.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award graphic to your post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
- I have a weird obsession with crunchy, salty peanut butter. I know that’s not the ~traditional~ favorite, but I really love it.
- My favorite pie is chocolate pecan pie (specifically, the type my mom makes for Thanksgiving).
- I will be majoring in Psychology and minoring in Education at college next year.
- I can touch my tongue to my nose (my only fun party trick, sadly).
- The only type of chapstick I use is Vaseline. I have two- one large one for my room, and one small portable one.
- Acoustic songs are my favorite, and basically are my verbal aesthetic.
- I don’t actually know how to type correctly. I use my two pointer fingers, and occasionally throw in a little ring finger or pinky if I’m feeling fancy.
I hope these facts were fun? There’s a lot of pressure to come up with seven whole facts. These were pretty random ones, but now you know some random pieces of knowledge about me!
I know this award is pretty popular so I apologize if you’ve already been nominated!